Call for Abstract
35th Nano Congress for Future Advancements, will be organized around the theme “Invention of Fundamental Concepts in the field of Nanotechnology ”
Nano Congress 2023 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nano Congress 2023
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Since the flare-up started in late 2019, specialists have been hustling to become familiar with SARS-CoV-2, which is a strain from a group of infections known as Covid for their crown-like shape. Northeastern synthetic architect Thomas Webster, who works in creating nano-scale medication and innovation to treat illnesses, is important for a possibility of researchers that are contributing thoughts and innovation to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to battle the COVID-19 flare-up. Using nanoparticles, Webster says, is that the infection behind COVID-19 comprises of a structure of a comparative scale as his nanoparticles. At that scale, matter is super little, around multiple times littler than the width of a solitary strand of hair. Webster is proposing particles of comparative sizes that could append to SARS-CoV-2 infections, upsetting their structure with a mix of infrared light treatment. That auxiliary change would then end the capacity of the infection to endure and recreate in the body.
- Track 1-1Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19
- Track 1-2Fields of science and technology
- Track 1-3global health emergency
Nanoscience and technology is the part of science. It considers frameworks and controls matter on nuclear, sub-atomic and supramolecular scales. Nano implies one billion of a unit of measure. Nano Science and Technology alludes to controlled control of structures and Phenomena. Nano Science and Technology have Nanoscale measurement. Nanotechnology has tremendous possibilities to give mechanical answers for some issues in science fields.
- Track 2-1Scanning Probe Techniques
- Track 2-2Molecular Engineering
- Track 2-3Bionanotechnology and Nanomedicine
- Track 2-4Nanofabrication
Materials sciences have assumed a key job for the advancement of humanity. It is an order which manages the disclosure and structure of new substances. Material science and Engineering improve materials for new applications. Materials Science and Engineering examines how varieties in the structure of a material effect its properties. Materials science despite everything merges segments of material science and planning.
- Track 3-1Engineering applications of materials
- Track 3-2Atomic Physics
- Track 3-3Computational Materials Science
- Track 3-4Global materials science market
- Track 3-5Teaching and technology transfer in materials science
- Track 3-6Emerging materials and applications
- Track 3-7Forensic engineering
The relationship of nanoparticles in a slim film shape is routinely critical to deliver these utilitarian and operational. Two basic engineered techniques. One is high-temperature warm breaking down and second is liquid interface reaction, sensible for arranging films of various metal and metal oxide nanoparticles. Also, the utilization of a high-essentialness ball handling and start plasma sintering measure for the plan and planning of nano composite powders into mass magnets are moreover featured.
- Track 4-1Industrial and purification processes including construction materials
- Track 4-2Nanomaterials with biological molecules or structures
- Track 4-3Carbon nanotube productions
- Track 4-4Fabrication of self-assembly nanostructures
Nanomaterials are portrayed as materials of which a single unit is estimated 1 and 1000 nanometers yet is commonly 1—100 nm. Materials with structure at the Nano scale routinely have exceptional optical, electronic, or mechanical properties. Nanomaterial's enquires about embracing the methodologies identified with materials science and nanotechnology.
- Track 5-1Novel Magnetic-Carbon Biocomposites
- Track 5-2Gold Nanoparticles and Biosensors
- Track 5-3Recent Studies of Spin Dynamics in Ferromagnetic Nanoparticles
- Track 5-4Thin Film and Nanostructured Multiferroic Materials
- Track 5-5ZnO Nanostructures for Optoelectronic Applications
Nano Medicine is the use of little machines to the treatment and anticipation of illness. It is the utilization of innovation to do everything from medicates conveyance to the fixing of cells. Nano robots are progressions in Nano medication. Functionalities of Nanomedicine can be added to nanomaterials by interfacing them with natural atoms or structures.
- Track 6-1Drug Delivery
- Track 6-2Regenerative Medicine
- Track 6-3Personalized Nanomedicine
- Track 6-4Cancer Treatment
- Track 6-5Blood Purification
- Track 6-6Nanomedicine in Theragnostic
Carbon Nanotechnology discovers application as added substances to different basic materials. Carbon Nanotechnology is valuable for experienced researchers and designers. It is likewise valuable to graduate and senior college understudies who hope to positively influence this field of things to come.
- Track 7-1Properties of carbon nanotubes
- Track 7-2Carbon nanotube chemistry
- Track 7-3Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 7-4Solid-state formation of carbon nanotubes
- Track 7-5C60 and carbon nanotube sensors
- Track 7-6Carbon nanotechnology to Bio nanotechnology
- Track 7-7Separation of metallic and semiconducting single-walled carbon nanotubes
Nano hardware holds barely any responses for how we may build the capacities of gadgets when we decrease their weight and force utilization. Nano gadgets and innovation are broadly utilized in all parts of current life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Computing, Energy and Telecommunications are a portion of the significant fields profiting by the development of Nano electronic applications.
- Track 8-1Nanomaterials Electronics
- Track 8-2Flexible Electronic circuits
- Track 8-3Molecular Electronics
- Track 8-4Nanofabrication
Different geophysical and social loads are changing a move from fossil invigorates to sustainable and managable essentialness sources. To affect these movements, we should make the materials that will support creating essentialness progressions.
- Track 9-1Energy and environment relevant nanotechnology
- Track 9-2Nanotechnology for electrochemical conversion and energy storage
- Track 9-3Nanotechnology for electrochemical conversion and energy storage
- Track 9-4Environment, human health, and safety issues of nanotechnology
- Track 9-5Green Nanotechnology
- Track 9-6Nanomaterials for solar cells, fuel cells, batteries, and so forth
- Track 9-7Nanomaterials for energy conversion
In the sustenance business, nanotechnology is being used to improve packaging and more valuable food. For example, investigators are going after making food groups embedded with unassuming materials especially planned to prepared purchasers that a thing is not any more attracted out safe to eat.
- Track 10-1Nanotechnology Research - Agriculture And Food Industry
- Track 10-2Nanotechnology Research - Agriculture And Food Industry
- Track 10-3Nanotechnology In Agriculture
- Track 10-4Nanotechnology In Food Microbiology
- Track 10-5Nanotechnology And Risk Assessment
- Track 10-6Regulatory Approaches To Nanotechnology In The Food Industry
- Track 10-7Molecular Mimics
Nanorobotics is a rising innovation field making machines or robots whose parts are at or close to the size of a nanometer (10−9 meters).More explicitly, Nanorobotics (instead of micro robotics) alludes to the nanotechnology designing control of structuring and building nanorobots. Nano machines are generally in the innovative work stage.
- Track 11-1Nano Biometric
- Track 11-2self-organizing supra molecular structures
- Track 11-3Biological Computing- A Protein- Based 3d Optical Memory Based On Bacteriorhodopsin
- Track 11-4Lipids As Nano - Bricks And Mortar
The 2000s have seen the beginnings of the employments of nanotechnology in business things, but most applications are obliged to the mass usage of inert nanomaterial. The advantages of nanotechnology are subject to an obvious reality that the structures can be changed at the degree of Nano scale to subsequently acquire explicit properties, accordingly significantly expanding the materials science toolbox.
Using nanotechnology, materials can feasibly be made more grounded, lighter, more solid, more responsive, more sifter like, or better electrical transports, among various attributes. Various customary business things are correct now accessible and in step by step use that rely upon Nano scale materials and methodology. Nanotechnology has altogether added to genuine advances in enlisting and devices, inciting quick, little and more advantageous systems that can manage and store more prominent proportions of information.
- Track 12-1Catalysis
- Track 12-2Aerospace and Vehicle Manufacturers
- Track 12-3Manufacturing and Construction
- Track 12-4Military and Defence
Graphene is a nuclear scale honeycomb grid made of carbon iotas. Graphene is without a doubt developing as one of the most encouraging nanomaterials as a result of its one of a kind blend of magnificent properties, which opens a route for its abuse in a wide range of uses extending from hardware to optics, sensors, and biodevices.
- Track 13-1Graphene Companies and Market
- Track 13-2Applications of graphene in biomedical
- Track 13-3Graphene Synthesis
- Track 13-4Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Track 13-5Graphene modification and functionalization
- Track 13-6Applications of graphene in energy
Bionanotechnology is the term that alludes to the point of nanotechnology and science. This order helps to show the combination of organic examination with a few fields of nanotechnology. Ideas that are improved through nanobiology are contains with Nano scale, nanodevices, and nanoparticles marvels that happens inside the order of nanotechnology.
- Track 14-1Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 14-2Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 14-3Nano systems
- Track 14-4Target specific drug delivery
- Track 14-5Disease diagnosis
- Track 14-6Nano ink
Nanofluidics is the investigation of the conduct, control, and control of liquids that are bound to structures of nanometer (normally 1–100 nm) trademark measurements (1 nm = 10−9 m). Liquids kept in these structures display physical practices not saw in bigger structures, for example, those of micrometer measurements or more, in light of the fact that the trademark physical scaling lengths of the liquid, (for example Debye length, hydrodynamic sweep) intently correspond with the elements of the nanostructure itself.
All electric interfaces incite a sorted out charge dispersion close to the surface known as the electrical twofold layer. In pores of nanometer measurements the electrical twofold layer may totally traverse the width of the nanopore, bringing about sensational changes in the creation of the liquid and the related properties of smooth movement in the structure nanotechnology designing control of planning and building nanorobots. Nano machines are to a great extent in the innovative work stage.
- Track 15-1Nanofluidic structures
- Track 15-2Tuneable Microlens Array
- Track 15-3Nanofluidic circuitry
- Track 15-4Microfluidic cell sorting and Analysis
- Track 15-5Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Analysis
- Track 15-6Nano Patholog
Nanoengineering is the act of building on the nanoscale. It gets its name from the nanometre, a unit of estimation equalling one billionth of a meter. Nanoengineering is to a great extent an equivalent for nanotechnology, yet underscores the building instead of the unadulterated science parts of the field.
- Track 16-1Branches of nanotechnology
- Track 16-2Applications of nanotechnology
- Track 16-3Notable figures in nanotechnology
- Track 16-4Active Materials Bulk, Quantum Well,Wire Dot and Quantum Dot
- Track 16-5Fabrication of Photonic Devices, Quantum Dot Materials
Nanophotonics or nano-optics is the investigation of the conduct of light on the nanometer scale, and of the collaboration of nanometer-scale objects with light. It is a part of optics, optical building, electrical designing, and nanotechnology. It regularly (however not only) includes metallic parts, which can move and concentrate light through surface plasmon polaritons.Nano photonics is the place photonics converges with Nano science and nanotechnology, and where spatial imprisonment impressively changes light spread and light-matter connection.
- Track 17-1General Introduction
- Track 17-2Review of Fundamentals of Lasers
- Track 17-3Description of Light as an Electromagnetic Wave
- Track 17-4Definition of Photon
- Track 17-5Scanning Electron Microscope
- Track 17-6Nanodots
Nanotechnology alludes to an expansive scope of devices, methods and applications that basically include particles on the inexact size of a couple to several nanometers in breadth. Particles of this size have some interesting physicochemical and surface properties that loan themselves to novel employments. Without a doubt, promoters of nanotechnology propose that this region of exploration could add to answers for a portion of the serious issues we face on the worldwide scale, for example, guaranteeing a flexibly of safe drinking water for a developing populace, just as tending to issues in medication, vitality, and agribusiness.
- Track 18-1Nanomaterials and water filtration
- Track 18-2Bioactive nanoparticles for water disinfections
- Track 18-3Self-assembled monolayer on mesoporous supports (SAMMS)
- Track 18-4Bimetallic iron nanoparticles
- Track 18-5Nanoscale semiconductor photocatalysts
Tissue designing is the utilization of a gathering of cells, building and materials techniques, and suitable biochemical and physicochemical components to increment or supplant natural tissues. Tissue building incorporates the utilization of a platform for the production of imaginative practical tissue for a clinical assurance. While it was once portrayed as a sub-field of biomaterials, having created in extension and significance and it very well may be considered as a field in its own.
- Track 19-1Nano biotechnology: From Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering to Cancer Research
- Track 19-2Tissue Engineering
- Track 19-3Applications of Nanotechnology In Stem Cell Research
- Track 19-4Regulation on Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering Regulation on Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering
- Track 19-5Nano systems
Nano biotechnology and Nano science are terms that suggest the gathering of nanotechnology and biology. This shows the merger of standard exploration with different fields of nanotechnology. Considerations that are overhauled through Nano science include: Nano gadgets, (for example, common machines), nanoparticles, and nano scale contemplates that occurs inside the educate of nanotechnology.
This particular way to deal with oversees science licenses researchers to envision and make frameworks that can be utilized for trademark research. In reality moved nanotechnology utilizes characteristic structures as the motivations for degrees of progress not yet made. In any case, nanotechnology and biotechnology, bio nanotechnology has different potential great issues related with it.
- Track 20-1Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 20-2Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 20-3Target specific drug delivery
- Track 20-4Disease diagnosis
- Track 20-5Nano ink
The field of drug nanotechnology gives a bits of knowledge into the investigation of combination, characterization and analytic utilization of materials at the nanoscale. The specific enthusiasm inside the field is amalgamation, characterization, natural assessment, clinical testing and toxicological appraisal of nanomaterials as medications for different diseases. Nanotechnology is the science which manages the cycles that happen at atomic level and of nanolength scale size. The significant examinations in the nanotechnology incorporate nanosized particles, their capacity and conduct as for different frameworks. The enormous capacities of nanoparticles have changed the viewpoint and extent of nanotechnology towards advancement into an adjuvant field for the rest of the fields of life sciences.
- Track 21-1Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
- Track 21-2Drug Targeting
- Track 21-3Drug Delivery Research
- Track 21-4Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 21-5Challenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 21-6Nanopharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 21-7Future aspects of Nano Pharmaceuticals