Call for Abstract
31st Nano Congress for Future Advancements, will be organized around the theme “Invention of new concept in the field of Nanotechnology”
Nano Congress 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nano Congress 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanoscience and technology is the branch of science that studies systems and manipulates matter on atomic, molecular and supramolecular scales (the nanometre scale). On such a length scale, quantum mechanical and surface boundary effects become relevant, conferring properties on materials that are not observable on larger, macroscopic length scales.
Nanoscale science and technology refers to the understanding and controlled manipulation of structures and phenomena that have nanoscale dimensions. Scientists have adopted the Greek word nano as a prefix to mean one billionth of a unit of measure. So a nanosecond is one billionth of a second, a nanometer (nm) is one billionth of a meter (m), etc. Over time, man has developed telescopes and microscopes that aid us in “seeing” the world around us. To put the nano or micro universe in perspective with our more familiar world, the spacing of atoms in matter is about 1/10 (10-1) of a nm; a strand of DNA is 2 nm wide; 100,000 (105) nm is about the diameter of a human hair which is about as small as the human eye can resolve; and a six foot person is about 2,000,000,000 (2 x 109) nm tall.
- Track 1-1Nanorobotics and Nanomanipulation
- Track 1-2Energy Conversion and Storage
- Track 1-3Food, Smart Agriculture, and Medicine
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology in Water Purification
- Track 1-5Smart Textiles and Apparels
- Track 1-6Optical Nanoscopy
- Track 1-7Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology
For the development of mankind,Materials sciences have played a key role. Materials Science and Engeneering (MSE) is an integrative field of Science and Engeneering which inspects how variations in the structure of a material impact its properties. This field comprises of chemical, biomedical, mechanical, electrical, aerospace engineering, civil, physics and chemistry.Material scientists and Engineering improve materials for new applications, expand xisting materials to reinforce interpretation and estimate ways in which diverse materials can be used along. Materials-related spectacles and strategies like investigatory and analytical techniques, materials degradation, surfaces and interfaces, failure investigation and nondestructive analysis. It is a discipline that supports both the design and application of materials in society.
- Track 2-1Electron backscatter diffraction in Materials Science
- Track 2-2New frontiers in Materials Science by Ionic liquids
- Track 2-3Nanotechnology And tissue Engineering
- Track 2-4Reticular synthesis and the design of new materials in Nanotechnology
- Track 2-5Engineering approach for elastic-plastic fracture analysis in materials
- Track 2-6Regulation On Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering
The association of nanoparticles in a thin film shape is regularly important to render these utilitarian and operational. Two critical synthetic strategies. One is high-temperature warm disintegration and second is fluid interface response, reasonable for planning movies of numerous metal and metal oxide nanoparticles. Moreover, the use of a high-vitality ball processing and start plasma sintering process for the arrangement and preparing of nan composite powders into mass magnets are additionally highlighted.
- Track 3-1Size Dependence of Properties
- Track 3-2Microscopy and Spectroscopic Methods of Measurement at the Nanoscale
- Track 3-3Nano Particles
- Track 3-4Materiomics
- Track 3-5Nanomaterials manufacturing technologies
- Track 3-6Applications of Nano materials and Devices
Nanomaterial’s are the materials of which a solitary unit is measured 1 and 1000 nanometers yet is generally 1—100 nm. Nanomaterial’s inquires about adopting the approaches related to materials science and nanotechnology, thus gaining grounds in materials metrology and blend which have been created in support of micro fabrication research. Materials with structure at the Nano scale regularly have one of a kind optical, electronic, or mechanical properties Nanomaterial’s are gradually getting to be noticeably popularized and starting to rise as wares
- Track 4-1Present Position Of Nanotechnology And Cosmetic Products
- Track 4-2Nanocomposites / Bionanocomposites Materials
- Track 4-3Nanofluids
- Track 4-4Nanostructured / Nanoporous Materials and Devices
- Track 4-5Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 4-6Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Track 4-7Graphene, Fullerenes, Carbon Nanotubes, Low-dimension Nanostructures
- Track 4-8 Semiconductors, Metals, Ceramics, Polymers
- Track 4-9 Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 4-10 Soft Nanotechnology and Colloids
- Track 4-11Bio Sources for Materials and Fuels
- Track 4-12 AB initio Microdynamic Approaches for Nanomaterials Simulation
- Track 4-13Thin Films Modeling, Scale Effects, Nanostructured Thin Films
- Track 4-14Nanoparticles Synthesis and Applications
- Track 4-15Food Technology
Nano Medicine the application of technology to do everything from drug delivery to repairing of cells. It is the application of tiny machines to the treatment and prevention of disease. Nano robots are advancements in Nano medicine as miniature surgeons. These machines help repair damaged cells they replicate themselves, correct genetic deficiencies by replacing or altering DNA molecules. For example artificial antibodies, antiviral, Nano robots, artificial white and red Blood cells.
Functionalities can be added to nanomaterials by interfacing them with biological molecules or structures. The size of nanomaterials is similar to that of most biological molecules and structures; therefore, nanomaterials can be useful for both in vivo and in vitro biomedical research and applications. Thus far, the integration of nanomaterials with biology has led to the development of diagnostic devices, contrast agents, analytical tools, physical therapy applications, and drug delivery vehicles.
- Track 5-1 Drug Delivery
- Track 5-2Biocompatibility
- Track 5-3Sensing
- Track 5-4Nano Imaging
- Track 5-5Medical Devices
- Track 5-6Blood Purification
- Track 5-7Cancer Treatment
- Track 5-8Personalized Nanomedicine
- Track 5-9Nanomedicine in Theranostics
- Track 5-10Regenerative Medicine
- Track 5-11Dentifrobots
Carbon nanotubes (CNTs) are allotropes of carbon with a cylindrical nanostructure. These cylindrical carbon molecules have unusual properties, which are valuable for nanotechnology, electronics, optics and other fields of materials science and technology. Owing to the material's exceptional strength and stiffness, nanotubes have been constructed with length-to-diameter ratio of up to 132,000,000:1, significantly larger than for any other material.Carbon Nanotechnology aims to provide a timely coverage of the recent development in the field with updated reviews and remarks by world-renowned experts.
Intended to be an exposition of cutting-edge research and development rather than a kind of conference proceeding, Carbon Nanotechnology will be very useful not only to experienced scientists and engineers, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the wide-ranging nanotechnology and/or to develop practical devices, but also to graduate and senior undergraduate students who look to make their mark in this field of the future.
- Track 6-1Types of carbon nanotubes and related structures
- Track 6-2Properties of carbon nanotubes
- Track 6-3Solid-state formation of carbon nanotubes
Nano electronics holds few answers for how we might increase the capabilities of electronics devices when we reduce their weight and power consumption. Nano electronics and technology are widely used in all aspects of modern life. Life Safety, Healthcare, Transportation, Computing, Energy and Telecommunications are some of the major fields benefiting from the growth of Nano electronic applications.
- Track 7-1Nanomaterials Electronics
- Track 7-2Nanofabrication
- Track 7-3Molecular Electronics
- Track 7-4Nanoionics
- Track 7-5Nanoelectronic Devices
- Track 7-6Flexible Electronic circuits
- Track 7-7Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM)
- Track 7-8Magnetoelectric Random Access Memory (MeRAM)
Various geophysical and social weights are changing a move from fossil energizes to renewable and managable vitality sources. To impact this progressions, we should make the materials that will bolster developing vitality advancements.
- Track 8-1Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Track 8-2Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection and Conversion
- Track 8-3Energy Storage and Novel Generation
- Track 8-4Nanotech for Oil and Gas
- Track 8-5Fuels Applications
- Track 8-6Renewable Energy Technologies
- Track 8-7Green Chemistry and Materials
- Track 8-8Water Technologies
- Track 8-9 Smart Grid
In the nourishment business, nanotechnology is being utilized to make better bundling and more beneficial sustenance. For instance, analysts are taking a shot at making sustenance bundles implanted with modest materials particularly intended to ready buyers that an item is no more drawn out safe to eat.
- Track 9-1Nanotechnology In Agriculture
- Track 9-2Nanotechnology In Food Industry
- Track 9-3Nanotechnology In Food Microbiology
- Track 9-4Nanotechnology For Controlled Release
- Track 9-5Nanotechnology Research - Agriculture And Food Industry
- Track 9-6Nanotechnology in Agri & Food Industry
- Track 9-7Nanotechnology And Risk Assessment
- Track 9-8Potential For Regulatory Control
- Track 9-9 Regulatory Approaches To Nanotechnology In The Food Industry
Nanorobotics is an emerging technology field creating machines or robots whose components are at or near the scale of a nanometre (10−9 meters). More specifically, nanorobotics (as opposed to microrobotics) refers to the nanotechnology engineering discipline of designing and building nanorobots. Nanomachines are largely in the research and development phase.
- Track 10-1Nano Biometric
- Track 10-2Molecular Mimics
- Track 10-3Ion Channels As Sensors
- Track 10-4Lipids As Nano - Bricks And Mortar
- Track 10-5Lipids Structure
- Track 10-6self-organizing supra molecular structures
- Track 10-7Self-Assembled Monolayers
- Track 10-8Three Dimensional Structures Using A 20 Amino Acid Alphabet Nano Scale Motors
- Track 10-9Biological Computing- A Protein- Based 3d Optical Memory Based On Bacteriorhodopsin
The 2000s have seen the beginnings of the uses of nanotechnology in business items, albeit most applications are constrained to the mass utilization of inactive nanomaterial. The benefits of nanotechnology is dependent on a matter of fact that the structures can be modified at the level of Nano scale to thus obtain specific properties, thus greatly extending the materials science toolkit.
Utilizing nanotechnology, materials can viably be made more grounded, lighter, more sturdy, more receptive, more sifter like, or better electrical conveyors, among numerous different characteristics. Numerous regular business items are right now available and in day by day utilize that depend on Nano scale materials and procedures. Nanotechnology has significantly added to real advances in registering and gadgets, prompting rapid, tiny and more convenient frameworks that can oversee and store greater measures of data.
- Track 11-1Catalysis
- Track 11-2Military and Defence
- Track 11-3Aerospace and Vehicle Manufacturers
- Track 11-4Manufacturing and Construction
- Track 11-5Textiles
- Track 12-1Graphene Synthesis
- Track 12-2Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Track 12-3Graphene modification and functionalization
- Track 12-4Large scale graphene production and characterization
- Track 12-5Applications of graphene in energy
- Track 12-6Applications of graphene in biomedical
- Track 12-7Graphene Companies and Market
Bionanotechnology is the term that refers to the juncture of nanotechnology and biology. This discipline aids to indicate the fusion of biological research with several fields of nanotechnology. Concepts that are improved through nanobiology are comprises with Nano scale, nanodevices , and nanoparticles phenomena that occurs within the discipline of nanotechnology.
- Track 13-1Bioluminescent magnetic nanoparticles
- Track 13-2Surface modified polystyrene nanoparticles
- Track 13-3Nano systems
- Track 13-4Target specific drug delivery
- Track 13-5Disease diagnosis
- Track 13-6Nano ink
Nanofluidics is the study of the behavior, manipulation, and control of fluids that are confined to structures of nanometer (typically 1–100 nm) characteristic dimensions (1 nm = 10−9 m). Fluids confined in these structures exhibit physical behaviors not observed in larger structures, such as those of micrometer dimensions and above, because the characteristic physical scaling lengths of the fluid, (e.g. Debye length, hydrodynamic radius) very closely coincide with the dimensions of the nanostructure itself.
All electrified interfaces induce an organized charge distribution near the surface known as the electrical double layer. In pores of nanometer dimensions the electrical double layer may completely span the width of the nanopore, resulting in dramatic changes in the composition of the fluid and the related properties of fluid motion in the structure
- Track 14-1Nanofluidic circuitry
- Track 14-2Nanofluidic structures
- Track 14-3Microfluidic cell sorting and Analysis
- Track 14-4Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Analysis
Nanoengineering is the practice of engineering on the nanoscale. It derives its name from the nanometre, a unit of measurement equalling one billionth of a meter. Nanoengineering is largely a synonym for nanotechnology, but emphasizes the engineering rather than the pure science aspects of the field.
- Track 15-1Branches of nanotechnology
- Track 15-2Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 15-3Applications of nanotechnology
- Track 15-4Devices
- Track 15-5Notable figures in nanotechnology
Nanophotonics or nano-optics is the study of the behavior of light on the nanometer scale, and of the interaction of nanometer-scale objects with light. It is a branch of optics, optical engineering, electrical engineering, and nanotechnology. It often (but not exclusively) involves metallic components, which can transport and focus light via surface plasmon polaritons.Nano photonics is where photonics merges with Nano science and nanotechnology, and where spatial confinement considerably modifies light propagation and light-matter interaction
- Track 16-1General Introduction
- Track 16-2Review of Fundamentals of Lasers
- Track 16-3Optical Devices
- Track 16-4Description of Light as an Electromagnetic Wave
- Track 16-5Quantum Aspect of Light
- Track 16-6Definition of Photon
- Track 16-7Active Materials Bulk, Quantum Well, Wire Dot and Quantum Dot
- Track 16-8Fabrication of Photonic Devices, Quantum Dot Materials
Nanotechnology refers to a broad range of tools, techniques and applications that simply involve particles on the approximate size scale of a few to hundreds of nanometers in diameter. Particles of this size have some unique physicochemical and surface properties that lend themselves to novel uses. Indeed, advocates of nanotechnology suggest that this area of research could contribute to solutions for some of the major problems we face on the global scale such as ensuring a supply of safe drinking water for a growing population, as well as addressing issues in medicine, energy, and agriculture.
- Track 17-1 Nanomaterials and water filtration
- Track 17-2Nanotechnologies for water remediation
- Track 17-3Bioactive nanoparticles for water disinfections
- Track 17-4Self-assembled monolayer on mesoporous supports (SAMMS)
- Track 17-5Nanoscale semiconductor photocatalysts
- Track 17-6Bimetallic iron nanoparticles
Tissue engineering is the use of a grouping of cells, engineering and materials methods, and appropriate biochemical and physicochemical factors to increase or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering includes the use of a scaffold for the creation of innovative viable tissue for a medical determination. While it was once characterized as a sub-field of biomaterials, having developed in scope and importance and it can be considered as a field in its own.
- Track 18-1Tissue Engineering
- Track 18-2Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering
- Track 18-3Applications of Nanotechnology In Stem Cell Research
- Track 18-4Nano biotechnology: From Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering to Cancer Research
- Track 18-5Regulation on Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering
Nano biotechnology and Nano biology are terms that imply the meeting of nanotechnology and biology.This demonstrates the merger of regular research with various fields of nanotechnology. Thoughts that are redesigned through Nano biology include: Nano devices, (for instance, natural machines), nanoparticles, and nano scale ponders that happens inside the instruct of nanotechnology.
This specific approach to manage science licenses scientists to imagine and make systems that can be used for characteristic research. Actually moved nanotechnology uses natural structures as the inspirations for headways not yet created. However, nanotechnology and biotechnology, bio nanotechnology has various potential good issues associated with it.
- Track 19-1Classes of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 19-2Types of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 19-3Processing and Characterization of Nanostructured Biomaterials
- Track 19-4Biomedical Applications and Translational Aspects of Nanomaterials
- Track 19-5Hierarchical Organisation in Biological Systems
- Track 19-6Commercialisation and Exploitation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
The field of pharmaceutical nanotechnology provides an insights into the study of synthesis, characterisation and diagnostic application of materials at the nanoscale. The particular interest within the field is synthesis, characterisation, biological evaluation, clinical testing and toxicological assessment of nanomaterials as drugs for various diseases.Nanotechnology is the science which deals with the processes that occur at molecular level and of nanolength scale size.
The major studies in the nanotechnology include nanosized particles, their function and behaviour with respect to other systems. The tremendous capabilities of nanoparticles have changed the perspective and scope of nanotechnology towards development into an adjuvant field for the remaining fields of life sciences.
- Track 20-1 Nanoliposome
- Track 20-2NanoPharmaceuticals from the bench to Scale up
- Track 20-3Challenges and advances in Nano Pharmaceuticals
- Track 20-4Nano Pharmaceutical Industry and Market
- Track 20-5Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 20-6Smart Drug Delivery Technology
- Track 20-7Drug Delivery Research
- Track 20-8Pharmacytes
- Track 20-9Drug Targeting
- Track 20-10Synthesis of Nanoparticles for Drug Delivery
- Track 20-11Design of Nanodrugs
- Track 20-12Future aspects of Nano Pharmaceuticals