Call for Abstract
19th Nano Congress for Next Generation, will be organized around the theme “Next Generation Nanotechnology Concepts Methodologies Tools and Applications”
Nano Congress 2017 is comprised of 17 tracks and 128 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nano Congress 2017.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Nanoparticles Synthesis and Applications
- Track 1-2Nanocomposites / Bionanocomposites Materials
- Track 1-3Nanofluids
- Track 1-4Nanostructured / Nanoporous Materials and Devices
- Track 1-5Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 1-6Carbon Nanostructures and Devices
- Track 1-7Graphene, Fullerenes, Carbon Nanotubes, Low-dimension Nanostructures
- Track 1-8Semiconductors, Metals, Ceramics, Polymers
- Track 1-9Polymer Nanotechnology
- Track 1-10Soft Nanotechnology and Colloids
- Track 1-11Bio Sources for Materials and Fuels
- Track 1-12AB initio Microdynamic Approaches for Nanomaterials Simulation
- Track 1-13Thin Films Modeling, Scale Effects, Nanostructured Thin Films
- Track 1-14Food Technology
Various geophysical and social weights are changing a move from fossil energizes to renewable and managable vitality sources. To impact this progressions, we should make the materials that will bolster developing vitality advancements.
- Track 2-1Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Track 2-2Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection and Conversion
- Track 2-3Energy Storage and Novel Generation
- Track 2-4Nanotech for Oil and Gas
- Track 2-5Fuels Applications
- Track 2-6Renewable Energy Technologies
- Track 2-7Green Chemistry and Materials
- Track 2-8Water Technologies
- Track 2-9Smart Grid
Advancement of nanotechnology and framing of nanomaterials opened new view points for various zones of industry.This material clarifies expanded quality,sturdiness,biocompatibility and can guarantee higher administration properties, unwavering quality and frameworks.
- Track 3-1Multiscale Modelling for the Materials Improvement and Design
- Track 3-2Industrial Applications of Nanomaterials Modelling
- Track 3-3Software for Modelling of Nanomaterials
- Track 3-4Mechanics of Nanomaterials
- Track 3-5Microstructure-based Models and Dislocation Analysis
- Track 3-6Quantum Mechanics for Modelling of Nanomaterials
- Track 3-7Nanostructured Multiphase Alloys
- Track 3-8Nanostructured Metals: manufacturing and modelling
- Track 3-9Nano scale
- Track 3-10Single-chip Memories and Artificial Intelligence
- Track 4-1Size Dependence of Properties
- Track 4-2Microscopy and Spectroscopic Methods of Measurement at the Nanoscale
- Track 4-3Nano Particles
- Track 4-4Materiomics
- Track 4-5Nanomaterials manufacturing technologies
- Track 4-6Applications of Nano materials and Devices
Nano photonics is where photonics merges with Nano science and nanotechnology, and where spatial confinement considerably modifies light propagation and light-matter interaction.
- Track 5-1General Introduction
- Track 5-2Review of Fundamentals of Lasers
- Track 5-3Optical Devices
- Track 5-4Description of Light as an Electromagnetic Wave
- Track 5-5Quantum Aspect of Light
- Track 5-6Definition of Photon
- Track 5-7Active Materials Bulk, Quantum Well,Wire Dot and Quantum Dot
- Track 5-8Fabrication of Photonic Devices, Quantum Dot Materials
- Track 5-9Solar cells
Molecular nanotechnology is a technology which is based on the ability to build structures to complex, atomic specifications by means of mechanosynthesis. Molecular nanotechnology is distinct from Nano scale. This advanced form of molecular manufacturing will make use of controlled mechanosynthesis guided by molecular machine systems.
- Track 6-1Atoms By Inference
- Track 6-2Nanodots
- Track 6-3Electron Microscope
- Track 6-4Scanning Electron Microscope
- Track 6-5Modern Transmission Of Electron Microscope
- Track 6-6Scanning Probe Microscopy - Atomic Force Microscope
- Track 6-7Scanning Tunnelling Microscope
- Track 6-8Nanomanipulator
- Track 6-9Nanotweezers
- Track 6-10Atom Manipulation
- Track 6-11Nano Toxicology
The use of nanotechnology and nanomaterial’s is found in numerous corrective items which incorporates lotions, hair mind items, make up and sunscreen. The first of these is the utilization of nanoparticles as UV filters. zinc oxide and Titanium dioxide are the principle mixes utilized as a part of these applications. Natural contrasting options to these have additionally been created.
- Track 7-1Cosmetic Formulation
- Track 7-2Nanocosmetics- Company Survey
- Track 7-3Nanotechnology Cosmeceuticals: Benefits Vs Risks
- Track 7-4Safety Of Nanomaterials In Cosmetic Products
- Track 7-5Cosmetic Regulation-Safety Assessment
- Track 7-6Present Position Of Nanotechnology And Cosmetic Products
In the nourishment business, nanotechnology is being utilized to make better bundling and more beneficial sustenance. For instance, analysts are taking a shot at making sustenance bundles implanted with modest materials particularly intended to ready buyers that an item is no more drawn out safe to eat.
- Track 8-1Nanotechnology In Agriculture
- Track 8-2Nanotechnology In Food Industry
- Track 8-3Nanotechnology In Food Microbiology
- Track 8-4Nanotechnology For Controlled Release
- Track 8-5Nanotechnology Research - Agriculture And Food Industry
- Track 8-6Nanotechnology And Risk Assessment
- Track 8-7Potential For Regulatory Control
- Track 8-8Regulatory Approaches To Nanotechnology In The Food Industry
Nanotechnology is an intense device for battling malignancy and is being put to use in different applications that may diminish contamination, vitality utilization, nursery gas outflows, and avoid sicknesses. NCI's Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer is attempting to guarantee that nanotechnologies for growth applications are produced capably.
- Track 9-1Nanotoxicology
- Track 9-2Risk Assessment And Management
- Track 9-3Measurement Of Health Risk
- Track 9-4Exposure Scenarios
- Track 9-5Regulation And Ethical Impacts
- Track 9-6Nano Pathology
Nano Medicine is a use of nanotechnology. Nano medication ranges from the restorative utilizations of Nano Materials and Nano Electronic biosensors, and significantly more conceivable future uses of sub-atomic nanotechnology, for example, organic machines.Nano biotechnology is a rising field that is conceivably changing the way we treat ailments through medication conveyance and tissue designing. critical difficulties stay in pushing this field into clinically practical treatments. For medication conveyance, the outline and testing of novel strategies for controlling the communication of nano materials with the body are a portion of the present obstructions to making an interpretation of these advancements to treatments.
- Track 10-1Nanotechnology for Cancer
- Track 10-2Nanotech for Drug Delivery and Gene Delivery
- Track 10-3Bio-sensors and Nano-Probes for Nanomedicine
- Track 10-4Nanotechnology in Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 10-5Nano-Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology
- Track 10-6DNA Nanoelectronics
Nanotechnologies misuse materials and gadgets with a useful association that has been designed at the nanometre scale. The utilization of nanotechnology in cell science and physiology empowers focused on communications at a basic atomic level. In neuroscience, this involves particular associations with neurons and glial cells.
- Track 11-1Nanorobotics and Nanomanipulation
- Track 11-2Energy Conversion and Storage
- Track 11-3Food, Smart Agriculture, and Medicine
- Track 11-4Nanotechnology in Water Purification
- Track 11-5Smart Textiles and Apparels
- Track 11-6Optical Nanoscopy
- Track 11-7Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology is one of the main medical fields these days because it combines fields of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, medicinal drug, Informatics, and Engineering. it's miles an emerging technological discipline with outstanding capacity to guide in brilliant breakthroughs that can be applied in actual life.
- Track 12-1Catalysis
- Track 12-2Military and Defence
- Track 12-3Aerospace and Vehicle Manufacturers
- Track 12-4Manufacturing and Construction
- Track 12-5Textiles
Nano hardware alludes to the utilization of Nanotechnology in electronic segments. The term covers an assorted arrangement of gadgets and materials, with the basic attributes that they are small to the point that between nuclear associations and quantum mechanical properties should be concentrated broadly.
- Track 13-1Review of Fundamentals
- Track 13-2Historical Perspective
- Track 13-3Fabrication of Nanoelectronic Devices
- Track 13-4Application of Nanoelectronics
- Track 13-5Quantum Effects
Nano biotechnology and Nano biology are terms that imply the meeting of nanotechnology and biology.This demonstrates the merger of regular research with various fields of nanotechnology. Thoughts that are redesigned through Nano biology include: Nano devices, (for instance, natural machines), nanoparticles, and nano scale ponders that happens inside the instruct of nanotechnology. This specific approach to manage science licenses scientists to imagine and make systems that can be used for characteristic research. Actually moved nanotechnology uses natural structures as the inspirations for headways not yet created. However, nanotechnology and biotechnology, bio nanotechnology has various potential good issues associated with it.
- Track 14-1Properties of Cells, Amino acids, Polypeptides, Proteins, DNA/RNA
- Track 14-2Hierarchial Organisation in Biological Systems
- Track 14-3Interface Between Biological and Nonbiological Entities at the Nanoscale
- Track 14-4Biosensors and Biocatalysts
- Track 14-5Medical Devices and Drug Delivery
- Track 14-6Nanotechnology for Environmental, Health and Safety
- Track 14-7Commercialisation and Exploitation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
Nano biometrics is a Part of Nano biomechanics which will be useful for the estimation of the small strengths that follow up on the cells and might be identified with illnesses and their cure.
- Track 15-1Lipids As Nano - Bricks And Mortar
- Track 15-2Lipids Structure
- Track 15-3self-organizing supra molecular structures
- Track 15-4Self-Assembled Monolayers
- Track 15-5Three Dimensional Structures Using A 20 Amino Acid Alphabet Nano Scale Motors
- Track 15-6Biological Computing- A Protein- Based 3d Optical Memory Based On Bacteriorhodopsin
- Track 15-7Molecular Mimics
- Track 15-8Ion Channels As Sensors
There are a few advantages of utilizing miniaturized scale and nanofabrication methods for tissue building . Nanotechnology can be utilized to make nanofibers, nanopatterns and controlled-discharge nanoparticles with applications in tissue designing, for emulating local tissues since biomaterials to be built is of nanometre size like extracellular liquids, bone marrow, heart tissues and so on.
- Track 16-1Tissue Engineering
- Track 16-2Nanotechnology And tissue Engineering
- Track 16-3Applications Of Nanotechnology In Stem Cell Research
- Track 16-4Nano biotechnology: From Stem Cell, Tissue Engineering To Cancer Research
- Track 16-5Regulation On Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products/ Tissue Engineering
The three new materials, graphene, carbon nanotubes and fullerenes, can be called "Nano carbon." Like graphite, they are made totally out of sp2 orbitals, however fullerenes contain 12 pentagons and have some sp3 character. They relate to Nano plates, nanofibers and nanoparticles, separately. Moving up graphene into the littlest conceivable tube makes a solitary walled carbon nanotube and twisting it up into the littlest conceivable circle makes a fullerene. These nanomaterial have no mass reciprocals, marking down the way that graphite is comprised of interminably rehashing heaps of graphene.
- Track 17-1Graphene
- Track 17-2Carbon nanotechnology
- Track 17-3Carbon Nanotubes
- Track 17-4Carbon Nanoparticles
- Track 17-5Materials Application
- Track 17-6Device Components And Devices